March 19, 2010

The Paradox of None

Whereabouts would
Would wishes be
Wishes be
Without someone to grant them
When we need



Nothing.
There is no need.
Because none of us are imperfect. No one is so.

We are one. And this means that my being who I am is the same as you. I'm you. Your face is not mine just as much as it is not thine. You are whole, and you know this, because I do, and I am whole. And knowledge is universal - true - and therefore it is shared.

And I have nothing to say for it. I live joyfully. Joy, fully. What do you feel?

I am nothing
I am no one
Yet we are one
I am one
I am all

And it is thus that I express, so that I can become aware, so that I can learn that I cannot learn for there is nothing that I do not know. But I have become lost, and only now do I see the path that I am walking on, illuminated by the light of God.

Among people
I am none.
I am one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment