June 9, 2010

Faithfully, To Joy

Don't give up on the promise you were made
Never stop believing in the one you are
For to no end will you suffer and away fade,
You are saved, glad, loved close and afar.

Sentences, words on a page
And the music in the background
Oh, hello joy
You surprised me with your light.
Sunlight touches my skin
But you reach in from my soul
And touch everything around me
And make it glow.

The melody, the sweetness,
I'm forever yours, faithfully,
I never took apart my chances
But merely wrote romances
Which never came true.
In the background you lay
Smiling, never ceasing,
Always singing, always being faithful.

Tug you go, sounding golden
Never skipping a moment;
In your permeating aura
You never leave anything out.
So the angels fly with you
Bringing the light in the sky
And to the eyes of many
To hearts, and lives that shine.

Oh joy,
Ode to you,
For knowing everything
For not skipping a beat
But for getting it right
Every single time.
I know that to you
It's all the same,
Because it is all the same.

But thank you in any way, shape, form and formless.

Yours faithfully.

0 comments:

Post a Comment